Nepal only official Hindu country till 2006 (With the revolution in April 2006 the country has declared not anymore official Hindu Kingdom) is amazing with the Hindu temples and belief. Nepal is known as the country where there are more gods and goddess than people and more temples than houses, more festivals in a year than a day and so on. It clearly reflects the importance of Hindu pilgrimage.
Manakamana temple in Gorkha which is popularly known as the Goddess who fulfill all the desires and wishes / temple of Kalika and Gorkha palace (the historic palace of the shah dynasty who ruled more than 238 years in Nepal). Pokhara the most beautiful town of Nepal is for the natural beauties and then the temple Muktinath finally is the most important place in Nepal. The god of salvation (Muktinath) situated in the lap of Annapurna Himalayan range is great to visit.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and meet our company’s representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing. Our tour leader introduces you about sightseeing in Pashupatinath Temple by private vehicle. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 2: Drive from Kathmandu to Kurintar by private vehicle. You will go to Manakamana Temple (wish fulfilling goddess) by Cable Car and visit the Temple. You continue drive to Pokhara. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 3: Full day sightseeing trip to Bindhyabasini temple, Tal Barahi, Gupteswor cave, Devi’s fall and boating on Phewa Lake by private vehicle. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 4: Early in the morning flight to Jomsom and drive to Muktinath by Jeep. You will visit the Muktinath Temple, Jwalamai Monastery, 108 water spouts and view of Himalayan scenery. Drive back to Jomsom by Jeep. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 5: Fly back from Jomsom to Pokhara and same day drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by private vehicle. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 6: Full day sightseeing trip to Boudhanath, Swayambhunath and Kathmandu Durbar square by private vehicle. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 7: Departure to International Airport.
Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* Domestic flight ticket included PKR/JOM/PKR and domestic airport Tax
* 5 nights ccommodation with breakfast at 3*** Standard hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
* Meals(breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the tour/trek.
* All transportation/Cable Car Charge/ Private Car
* Annapurna conservation permit and all necessary permits.
* All World Heritage Sites Entrance Fees.
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office Service charge.
* Tour Leader/Guide & support staffs insurance and salary
Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees
* Items and expenses of personal nature
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...